This is a fantastic recipe to throw in your Sunday food-for-the-week prep. It’s literally just 1 chop, toss, and bake. I almost always bake on tin foil to make clean up super easy. For all the ideas for gluten free uses you can ALWAYS sub in gluten free products (I do!).
Here’s a few more specific ideas:
- Sandwich: toasted gluten free bread, avocado, asparagus, hummus, mixed greens
- Sandwich: toasted gluten free bread, asparagus, roasted red peppers, pesto, fresh thick sliced tomato, mozzarella
- Salad: mixed greens, crumbled goat cheese, asparagus, thinly sliced red onion, sunflower seeds, your favorite dressing
- Salad: arugula, lemon olive oil dressing, gorgonzola, asparagus, cucumbers, chickpeas
- Pasta: saute garlic, red onion, & cherry tomatoes in 2 Tbsp. olive oil. Toss with pasta, asparagus (chop) and fresh parmesan
I FINALLY UNDERSTAND.
WHY DON’T THY JUST SHOW US THIS CHART IN GEOGRAPHY???
DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG O HAVE USED GB AND ENGLAND AND THE UK INTERCHANGEABLY??????????????????????????????
A LONG ASS TIME. NONE OF MY TEACHERS EVER CORRECTED ME.
dude wtf this is worse than us not using the metric system
I need to print this.
Fresh Face: Soft colorful eyes with “POP” lips
Who says you have to wear neutrals with bright lips?
Just keep things soft and luminous, and you can get away with almost any color.
Here, I’m demonstrating with a soft peachy beige and soft lavender on the lids. I kept the cheeks very luminous and soft (just a radiant pink tinge) and on the lips, I show 2 options that both work with the eye makeup.
Pairing a warmer shade (peach/beige) with a cooler one (soft violet) is a way you can make your eye makeup work with any warm or cool lip color you want.
To prove that, I’ve used 2 lip shades on opposite ends of the warm/cool spectrum!
Base: MAC Face and Body Foundation N2
Concealer: Lancome Le Correcteur Pro concealer palette
Powder: RMK Kaleidoscope powder 02
Brows: VDL Festival Brow Pencil in Grey Brown + Canmake Coloring Brow Mascara 01
Peachy-beige shadow: Urban Decay Moonflower
Violet shadow: Urban Decay ACDC
Metallic brown pencil: Urban Decay Corrupt
Mascara: Maybelline Great Lash in Blackest Black
Soft luminous pink blush: Dior Diorsnow Fresh Cheeks 001 *Asia- and Nordstrom-exclusive
Salmon-coral lips: VDL Festival Lipstick 607 Jared
Matte bubblegum pink: L’oreal Colour Riche Matte in P501 Sakura Petal